Protecting your Agency from Advanced Threats
A formidable cyber security defense should be mindful to thwart internal and external threats. External and internal threats have one common denominator. The end user’s adherence to security, policy, and best practices.
External elements exploit an unsuspecting internal user’s adherence to sound security policies to find their way in. Granted, external threats can be addressed with various mechanisms such as firewalls, but, inherently it has its roots and seeds in weak internal shortcomings.
However, you can easily curb internal threats by simply establishing “automatic & enforceable” security policies, advising end-users to adhere to secure access protocols with trusted credentials.
Welcome to Feature-rich LogMeOnce
Thankfully, LogMeOnce Patented Technology offers plenty of ways to protect your team members, credentials, and agency with advanced automated authentication:
1. FICAM Identity and Access Management Reality
Federal Identity, Credential, and Access Management (FICAM) and the requirement in government regulation involving the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (CIA) of sensitive information has forced security products used by government to be in compliance with NIST and Office of Management and Budget (OMB) mandates. LogmeOnce solution supports best practices and adheres to US government federal compliance and security requirements supporting NIST 800 series guidelines and leveraging the NIST 800-53 (FIPS 200) standard to provide a comprehensive system for implementation, assessment and monitoring of organizations controls. These security controls include access control, policy management, audit trial and monitoring as well as risk management. Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 140-2 defines security requirements for cryptographic modules for US government National Security Telecommunications and Information Systems. LogmeOnce meets and exceeds FIPS 140-2, SOX, HIPAA, PCI DSS requirements.
2. Are you experiencing Identity Management (IdM) challenges?
Here is why both end-users and security experts are equally frustrated with daily password and login challenges;
- Password for every single account
- Too Many Passwords & Log-ins
- Lost or Forgotten Passwords
- Multiple accounts to manage
- Identity Management Challenges
- Shared password
- Password resets for unauthorized callers
- Lack of audit trail for password resets
- Users write down passwords
- Passwords written down by users
3. The ProblemPasswords with varying upper and lower case, special characters and numbers only go so far, said the Department of Defense’s research agency, but they’re not easy to remember, often written down on notes that can get lost or seen by someone else and have to be changed frequently to avoid breaches. Users with multiple accounts needing passwords often give up and use the same password for every account. One of the primary reasons users reuse the same password is because keeping track of different logins is difficult, if not impossible.
At the heart of security credentials management lies the question of where to draw “boundaries” in an era when users regularly interact with multiple applications — such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems — via portal applications and Web services.
On the contrary to all the problems that organizations face without IdM and SSO implementation, IdM provides significantly greater opportunities to online businesses beyond the process of authenticating and granting access to authorized users via cards, tokens and web control access systems. IdM provides the focus to deal with system-wide data quality and integrity issues often encountered by fragmented databases and workflow processes. IdM covers the system infrastructure components that deliver such services.
4. LogmeOnce Complies with FIPS 140-2, SOX, HIPAA, PCI DSSSecurity protocols offer numerous benefits such as added security, ease of authentication, standardization, credential management, cost reduction all while increasing overall user satisfaction with access to business applications and assets to perform their daily tasks.
Each protocol has unique benefits. For example, SAML benefits a diverse group with interoperable standard interfaces. It allows security systems and application software to be developed and evolve independently. In addition, SAML provides a more personalized user experience with platform neutrality, loose coupling of directories, improved online experience for end users, reduced administrative costs for service providers, and risk transference. One-time password (OTP) is a password that is valid for only one login session or transaction. OTPs avoid a number of shortcomings that are associated with traditional passwords which are vulnerable to replay attacks.
5. LogmeOnce Supports Industry StandardsLogmeOnce provides support for numerous additional security protocols and Policy such as SAML, OpenID, OAuth 2.0, Kerbrose, X.509 certificate, OTP, HMAC-SHA 512 Hash algorithms, AES-256 Encryption, SSL/TLS, Desktop SSO, and Web SSO. If you are a government agency and have a requirement for a FIPS 140-2, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), HIPAA, PCI DSS validated product please contact us.
6. LogmeOnce Supports OMB, ITIL and ISO 27001Addressing security compliance can be frustrating, time-consuming, and expensive. Being governed by multiple regulations at the federal, state, and industry levels adds to the complexity. Not only are these mandates costly and complicated to address, but failure to comply can result in huge financial losses through fines, and damaged reputations.
Office of Management and Budget (OMB), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001 mandates and guidelines build a foundation for security best practices. LogmeOnce SSO and IdM solutions for the Cloud computing enables organizations to meet these mandates. LogmeOnce provides a best practice-based approach to Information Security Management (ISM) implementation, built around people, processes and technology aiming to meet the specifications of OMB, ITIL and ISO 27001.
7. LogmeOnce Government SolutionLogmeOnce government solution for government agencies provides the same features supported by LogmeOnce Enterprise edition with additional features to ensure meeting government compliance requirement including the support for FIPS 140-2.
8. FICAM Identity and Access Management Reality
LogmeOnce Cloud security and IdM solution provides Cloud password management, Cloud SSO, user provisioning, federation and Cloud data security. We understand that not every application or web site account supports standard and secure authentication methods. LogmeOnce provides a unified and strong authentication solution for all your authentication needs whether it is basic authentication, SAML, OpenID, OAuth, etc.
LogmeOnce FICAM Identity and Access Management comprehensive solution secures your data and identity in the Cloud. LogmeOnce business and government solution supports both free and paid versions helping you to resolve your day to day organizational challenges. LogmeOnce supports
- Web application SSO and Federation using trusted identity protocols
- Like SAML, OpenID and OAuth , users can authenticate using SSO
- Web Services SSO
- Salesforce.com, Google App and Amazon AWS integration
- Cloud Data Security
9. Government & Enterprise Deployment and IntegrationSecuring against cyber-attack is one of the highest priorities. To achieve this goal your team must defend against a variety of internal and external threats. C&A goal is to detect system vulnerabilities and help to obtain an Authority to Operate (ATO), and comply with OMB, FISMA and NIST. LogmeOnce management team has wide-ranging experience, and a measurable track record, attaining great results and deliverables for our clientele to include Department of Defense (DOD) and Civilian Agencies. LogmeOnce provides the following deployment and integration options;
- Government Cloud
- Your Private Cloud
- Your Data Center
- Or LogmeOnce Data Center
Government Federal Security:
- NIST approved security
- Supporting FIPS140-2
- Certification Accreditation (C&A)
- Integration with Oracle IdM
- Integration with CA SiteMinder
- Integration with IBM Tivoli
- Integration with Ping Identity
LogmeOnce dashboard creates powerful and unified access to a user’s entire disparate/numerous set of Applications, whether it is local or remote while empowering centralized global access to the administrator(s) to enable/disable Clouds / Apps/ Users/ Access and more.
Don’t get compromised… Extend your established security Policy to users both at the base or while accessing remotely and be in compliance with FICAM and Identity and Access Management solution;
From chaos to symphony
Stop password chaos and benefit from
LogMeOnce’s unrivaled automated authentication.