Get your free security tools now by signing up with your email. You can download LogMeOnce to your desktop or mobile device and instantly start setting up your accounts. Enhanced security and anti-hacker features are available for a low monthly fee, depending on what you need.
Powerful security software,
Convenient login options
LogMeOnce works with your accounts and offers multiple ways to login to allow you to access what you need securely without a hassle.
Works with iOS and Android
LogMeOnce works with all your devices so you can access easily wherever you are with what you need.
Serious security everywhere
Do you use services like Dropbox, AmazonS3, iCloud or others? LogMeOnce can also encrypt your data to protect it in the cloud.
Clear pricing, flexible options
Pay for only the features you want to use, or bundle all of our services for a monthly plan that’s about the cost of a fancy coffee.
Welcome to Feature-rich LogMeOnce
57 unrivaled “Top Features”, and counting...
1. No more Master password
2. Encrypted Password & File Storage
3. Password Manager with multiple login options
4. PasswordLess PhotoLogin
5. Password Generator and Dialer ©
6. Secure Password Sharing
7. Auto Login, Single Sign-On (SSO)
8. Autofill, Unlimited
9. Secure Wallet
10. Secure Note
11. Password Policy
12. Sync Passwords Across All Devices
13. Zero-Knowledge Technology
14. Password Beneficiary
15. Password Storage Options
16. Password Scorecard
17. Emergency Access with Photo
18. Multiple Password Recovery Options
19. Centralized Desktop Dashboard
20. Centralized Mobile Dashboard
21. Security, Custom-Made for You!
23. LogMeOnce Mugshot
24. Selfie-2FA (Additional Two-Factor Authentication)
25. Productivity Dock
26. Mobile Password Manager
27. Turn your USB into a 2FA Token
28. Smart Menu
29. Visual OTP
31. Comprehensive First-Factor Authentication (1FA) offerings
32. Comprehensive Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) offerings
33. Comprehensive Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) offerings
35. Router & Appliance Passwords
36. Automatic Password Changer
37. Application Catalogue
38. Fingerprint Biometrics
39. Secure & Private Browsing
40. Secure Backup
41. Secure Restore – Forgotten Passwords!
42. Weather Forecast
43. Live Password Tracker
44. Productivity, Reporting, Audit & Compliance
45. LogMeOnce Products Tree
46. Personalized to Your Taste
47. The best in class & Comprehensive Activity Report
48. BYOD – Bring Your Own Device
49. Mobile Device Management (MDM)
50. Scheduled Login
51. Account Freeze
52. Password SHOCK
53. Security Summary
54. Daily Journal
55. Identity Risk Scorecard
56. Profile Photo,The Atlas of Features
57. Dark Web Monitoring
Welcome to Feature-rich LogMeOnce
“LogMeOnce Password Management Suite premium is completely free, and it outperforms many of its for-pay competitors.”
“LogMeOnce is a strange but delightful gem. Strange because many of the features that its rivals offer at a price, it gives away for free. And that’s not just for the fingerprint scanner integration either. Unlimited sync? Check. Two-factor authentication? Check.”
Password Manager is
more advanced, secure
and easy to use.
Identity Theft does NOT come with airbags
The dark web marketplace is where your personally identifying information can end up for “sale” after it’s been stolen. Hackers may be stealing your credentials to use it for themselves or to sell it to others who have nefarious intentions.
Use the LogMeOnce FREE scanner to check if your information is exposed on the dark web. We show you clear steps how to rectify and clean up your tracks.
Fed up with exposed data, file & Images? Get Storage Encrypter.
Are you storing files, photos, and documents on favorite platforms like iCloud, Dropbox, Amazon, Google Drive, or other storage sites? Those can be great, but you do NOT want to depend on any one vendor.
LogMeOnce encrypts your files and photos in your favorite cloud locations. Automatically encrypt it all with your own password and AES key!
You can store passwords offline if you prefer
Since 2011, LogMeOnce has been the only company to offer both options. It’s your choice. Save your credentials in secure cloud storage or opt for local storage (offline) in your own computer. Either way, your passwords are encrypted in your own local machine.
- Store in the secure cloud.
- Store in your computer only.