“In today’s environment, end users need help to reduce their risk of identity theft and hacks while protecting their online privacy,” says Kevin Shahbazi, CEO of the hardware and software password management company. “LogmeOnce is filling a critical need, by bringing value directly to where people stand to lose their most important asset — their identity. We are helping end users protect and manage their passwords and security credentials, and we’re making it easy for them.”
ایک "صفر علم" ٹیکنالوجی کمپنی کے طور پر, LogmeOnce کسی صارف کے خفیہ کاری کلید یا اصل پاسورڈز پتہ نہیں ہے. LogmeOnce کے ساتھ, you are the only one who has absolute knowledge of your actual password and encryption key — only you can decrypt your account. The following are some of the features included in the new version 3.0:
- Support across browsers, like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari.
- An increase in supported applications; over 4,400 websites are included.
- Two-part login to support banking industry requirements.
- A comprehensive Password Calculator with advanced features and a brand-new design.
- Flexibility in how apps are organized.
- Ability to customize the dashboard view, ساتھ 11 possibilities.
- Additional security settings in the LogMeOnce online portal.
Confidently helping consumers and organizations protect their identity, data and information with identity and access management solutions, LogmeOnce develops, markets and supports a seamless and secure Single Sign-On, Identity and Access Management productivity suite. During the past two decades, the LogmeOnce executive management team has earned a global reputation for innovative, standards-based security solutions and has captured numerous national and international industry awards. As an Independent Software Vendor (ISV), LogmeOnce’s security suite includes a wide range of products, productivity solutions, cryptographic and e-security applications. LogmeOnce markets and sells its solutions worldwide directly and through a variety of partners. For more information about LogmeOnce, please visit www.LogmeOnce.com, call (800).935.4619, fax 866.732.0324, or email Media@LogmeOnce.com.